ADS 468x60

Sunday, May 1, 2011

The hiatus is over

Sorry for the break. Been busy starting a new job. In that time, I read this interesting article on how far off deficit projections have been and the major source of the deficit.

Also, I've decided to start selling Apple puts monthly in the benjanomics portfolio. I recently sold a May $330 put for $1,100 right before earnings and are now worth around $170. I'm going to buy it back and look to sell a June put soon, either the $350 or below on any pull back. If the stock ends up being "put" to us, I intend to sell calls to continually lower our basis. With the white iPhone coming out and selling out in China on day 1, continued iPad 2 stockouts, and a future iPhone and iOS operating system due sometime this year, it's only a matter of time until Apple is at $400+.

Oh, and I just ordered an iPhone 4 today!

Disclosure: I may or may not own any of the securities mentioned and am not an investment advisor. Please do your own due diligence before investing in any securities mentioned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment